Monday, March 5, 2012

Journal 135 Faith

113 Trinity Street.
I passed this little statue yesterday while running with my sister.
I drove by it on my way to work this morning, taking a different route,
to take this photo.
Note the significance of the address, the thirteen.
Note also one of the definitions of trinity:
 the union of three persons, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.



I have been a bit godless lately, and after seeing the meditation book at my sister's,
and happening to take this random running route, I have to remember that faith and
spirit signs will often show up in random places, quietly waiting to be noticed.


If you click on the google map link above, you can see the google earth shot. It shows
a worn out front yard, temporary fencing, and no statue.
So, someone recently bought this gem, put up a beautiful wrought iron fence, and
this statue. The reflection in the glass on the front door is of a small historical building
across the street, a school belonging to the church, the Little Trinity Anglican
Church, that sits on the corner of Trinity and King streets.

I noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment