Friday, October 14, 2011

Journal 74 Workweek

Millennium Tower Loft-Hall modern hall






Trying to revive my 'love' of ID by browsing cool kitchen pictures on houzz.com.


The figures on this see-through wall unit (there has to be a better term to describe these type of 'room dividers' which I am currently in love with) remind me of large chess pieces, even though I know they are not.


In addition to doing a million kitchens I'm also working on wall units, which is a secret love of mine. I have 2 in my own loft, both Ikea, mirror images of each other, one white (see my dining room in the last post) and one espresso. No. Not everything has to match.


I am truly so tired I'm not sure which way is up.
Good workweek in the sense that MUCH was accomplished, but in my away-from-work world my sleep was all over (a couple of early meetings made it necessary to set my alarm for before 6 and get up by 6, one of the hardest things for me to do. It's so so dark in the mornings at this time of year.)
Lots accomplished though, for a four-day workweek. I have to admit I'm having trouble envisioning that I am going out tonight, as it's raining, the cloud ceiling is low, my hair is reacting and I am bone-tired, I really am.
The full moon made things interesting all around, with lots of moods everywhere, but I have new library books so I tuned the city out in the evenings, listened to the rain, and read my way through the evenings.
Mike is on the mend and I'm so glad about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment