Sunday, December 15, 2013

JFR


Ok I love this. 
A new list, sent to me by my friend and fellow runner, H. 

The list, the 'JFR' favours the mantra approach (that's what I do when I do hills. A mantra.
"With intention" is my favourite, with a bit of "You got this" thrown in there.) 

I haven't had my December running be this committed and this good in years,
and I know that part of it is because Mike is not here this winter (family illness in Maine) and  I've been running as  therapy as I am prone to do, to beat down the loneliness and keep that hermit in me at bay. 

Also, where would I be without the Fitness Challenge, posed to me by my friend G. all the way from NC?  Getting up on those freezing weekend mornings (because, let's face it, this has been a hellishly cold end of the autumn) I feel like I don't want to let anyone down so I really do talk myself out of bed early, and get on out there, freezing cold or not.  

So don't wait til the new year. Do it now. 

And don't forget:

JFR.


No comments:

Post a Comment